Sunday, September 13, 2009

What's for Dinner?

I am too stuffed to think.
My youngest son turned 25 a few days ago. Twenty five!! (Insert your own age joke here.)
Rather than discuss the passing of years and the spinning of time, let's talk about something really important.
If you could have anything - anything for your birthday dinner, what kind of dinner would you ask for?
We celebrated with grilled chicken, cheesy potatoes, garlic asparagus, crusty rolls with real butter, and angel food cake. And laughter. Man, my family knows how to laugh.
It was about as perfect a meal as could be.
What's your perfect birthday celebration?

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Well Miss Patty, If were my son's Bday, it would be marinated flank steak, baked potato and veggie of the moment (you know...whatever Ma has in the veggie drawer at the time). Maybe asparagus with hollandaise sauce. YUMMO. I'm getting really hungry.

Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I don't know, but that sounds like a pretty darn good birthday dinner right there!