Sunday, November 6, 2011

Bad Timing

Well, this is awkward.

I just wrapped up a wonderful week.  Twice I talked with groups about my life as an artist.  It also happened to be the same week  I had 2 major art events scheduled.  The first, an exhibit at Prairie Winds Art Center in Grand Island, started with an opening reception on Friday evening, and the Kaliedescope of Art at the Museum of Nebraska Art in Kearney, Ne opened on Saturday.  Both were terrific fun and I'm so grateful to the many friends that came to share the fun with me.

After all this rubbing elbows and visiting with friends old and new I had hoped to be able to post a batch of pictures. I find that I'm unable to upload anything at all, and I don't have enough brain cells left to string words together that make any sense.

So, it is with great humility that I beg your forgiveness and promise you that I'll post photos of my weekend along with witty banter as soon as I can figure out how to overcome this annoying and untimely glitch.

Until then-

No comments: