Sunday, March 3, 2013

100 Days Re-hash




Is this week 3 of my self imposed exile?  I've lost track.

Way back in the summer of 2009 I embarked on a Painting-a-day-for-100-days project with my friend Mavis.  We agreed to paint a 5x7 painting of whatever was visible from a highway, one every day for 100 days.  Gosh, it sounded like fun.
 
Reading over those posts now, I'm impressed with the seemingly simple lessons that came with what ended up  being an extremely challenging project.
 
I got not only 100 paintings, but some pretty practical experience in, well, click the links and see for yourself.
Day 2

 What I lurnd In Skool 2day   Let it go, and put it down. And some other stuff.
 

Day 5

One Month Down   Just a few weeks into this little project and I'm sucking wind.


Something Clicked  Figuring out what works, and what doesn't.

Day 15

My Graduation Speech.  Show up ready to work.  Gosh, I give myself good advice.

Hang in there with me, I'm in the process of figuring out when and how to start back up.  You'll know when I know.


1 comment:

Mavis said...

Hi Patty:

Thanks for this reminder of all the good work and the rewards that have come from it!