Sunday, July 15, 2012

No Excuses

Greetings All -

Those of you who have been paying attention know that I have been adding to this blog weekly for the last 4-plus years. 

I brag (warn?) my readers that a post goes up every Sunday by 9 pm whether I have anything to say or not.

This week is one of those "not" weeks.

The dog ate my homework.

My computer caught a virus.

The dog ate my computer - and then caught a virus.


I took my dog to the computer store and my computer to the vet. Both were closed for the weekend.

The sun was in my eyes.

My alarm clock didn't go off.

I got called for jury duty.

My boat has a leak.

I forgot what day it was.

Whatever the reason, I'll do better next week, I promise. Until then, cool off with a trip to The Burkholder Project and enjoy Sharon Ohmberger's beautiful ceramic pieces and my new oil and pastel paintings in the Main Gallery, or sneak on back to the Outback Gallery and see what Susan Hart has been up to, or Duane Adams upstairs, or slide downstairs to the Sampler Gallery. That ought to keep you busy for a week.

Until next Sunday -


No comments: